Thursday 7 January 2010

New directions...

As I have spent the last year re training myself to move in a new direction for a better chance of work. I thought I would share all the many good resources I have found to use and the inspiration it has given me...hopefully as I continue on this path and share information you can also help me and point me in the direction of things you have found that have helped you.

I am learning more new stuff everyday and at the moment still find it overwhelming to concentrate on one avenue of thought. If I do too much coding and backend learning for web development I miss the creative aide of designing things. So swop between the two. It feels like as soon as I have mastered one task there is a million more to learn and the rate of new developments is too fast to keep up with!

So...as I said, I want to share what I have learnt with you but am more than grateful for feedback and knowledge from you too....

No comments:

Post a Comment