Wednesday 13 January 2010

This may seem crass...but I feel I have to share

Time to share....

Yesterday I had not one, but 2 strange toilet experiences.

1. The local Tranny (that is vestite, not sexual) was using the ladies loos and had just done the most eye watering shit that can only come from a mans bowels. Nice. I nearly passed out holding my breath.

2. Later in the afternoon; off for a tinkle again and I walk in on a fashion shoot in the toilets! I then have to try to do a silent widdle while listening to the photographer instructing the model how to pose...luckily was not needing a number 2.

Was traumatised about the thought of having to go to the toilet for the rest of the day!  Didnt get locked in the loos again by the cleaner; which is nice. Though he has offered me babies.

over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment